Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 58 6 bedroom properties for sale in . You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 6 bedroom properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

A superb property boasting a generously proportioned interior arranged over five floors, offering fabulous entertaining space, six spacious bedrooms, a cinema room and a great garden. Freehold. Read more.

Radnor Walk, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This rare opportunity to purchase, update and personalise an expansive six bedroom house in the heart of Chelsea. The five floor house requires full modernisation. Freehold. Read more.

Ellerby Street, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

An outstanding six bedroom period house spaciously arranged over four elegant floors and located on a sought-after street in Bishops Park. Freehold. Read more.

Harman Close, Hocroft Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This incredible bespoke six bedroom property boasts an impressive living space with cinema, gym and games room, underfloor heating, a beautiful kitchen, six ample bedrooms with three en suites and a dressing room. Freehold. Read more.

Chipstead Street, Peterborough Estate, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout with expansive interiors, this beautiful six bedroom, four bathroom mid-terrace house boasts modern fixtures and fittings, six generous bedrooms and a lovely private patio. Freehold. Read more.

Queensmill Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from a south-facing garden and garage, this outstanding six bedroom house benefits from a superb refurbishment including oak parquet flooring in the reception room. Freehold. Read more.

Coombe Park, Coombe, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Set within the superb Coombe Park private estate, this stunning six bedroom house features striking modern interiors and offers generous accommodation, secure off-street parking and an impressive garden in Kingston. Freehold. Read more.

Mattock Lane, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Offering generously proportioned living space throughout, this stunning six bedroom detached house boasts stylish interiors, a fabulous en suite master bedroom, a pretty garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

South Hill Avenue, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located, this exceptional six bedroom Victorian house has been newly renovated with a luxurious finish throughout and further benefits from a beautiful garden and a gated entrance with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Northumberland Place, Artesian Village, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated on a gorgeous tree-lined street in the heart of the Artesian Village, this expansive six bedroom house boasts a spacious reception room, lovely private patio and a well equipped kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Station Road, Barnes, SW13

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located for transport links and amenities, this fantastic six bedroom semi-detached house benefits from stunning views over The Green and boasts period features throughout with a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Cleveland Road, Worcester Park, KT4

2750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Church Grove, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Set moments from Bushy Park, this impressive house is arranged over four floors and offers six bedrooms, two reception rooms, two kitchens, three further potential bedrooms, a sun room, garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

The Ridgeway, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This stunning six bedroom house which is arranged over three floors offers bright, contemporary living space featuring ample entertaining space, secure private off-street parking and a large private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Gordon Avenue, Stanmore, HA7

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This impressive six bedroom detached house is beautifully arranged over three floors and benefits from a light and spacious reception room with dining area and stunning side-aspect bay windows. Freehold. Read more.

Aylmer Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Boasting expansive interiors over three floors, this superb six bedroom detached house benefits from a wealth of living space across the ground floor, as well as two en suite dressing rooms and a brilliant garden. Freehold. Read more.

Henley Drive, Coombe, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully located in the desirable Coombe Estate, this stunning six bedroom detached house offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space over three floors, a gated driveway and a landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Road, Brondesbury, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a brand new refurbishment with a high finish, this fantastic six bedroom house arranged over three floors offers open-plan living, modern and spacious interiors and an extensive private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Balham Park Road, Wandsworth Common, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

An incredible six bedroom semi-detached Victorian house, arranged over three floors, as well as a huge cellar, a substantial 85' garden, maintained to an amazing standard, and original features throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Bassein Park Road, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This is a completely unique, fully refurbished six bedroom house boasting stunning contemporary interiors. The open-plan kitchen is a highlight, with large skylights and immaculately finished. Freehold. Read more.

Cecile Park, Crouch End, N8

2000000 Recently sold

6 bedroom house for sale

This spectacular six bedroom house offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from gorgeous high ceilings, two conservatories and outside space to the front and rear. Freehold. Read more.

Ritherdon Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This impressive six bedroom house boasts beautiful original features, high ceilings and ample living and entertaining space over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent five bedroom detached house, offers an excellent living and entertaining space with ample rooms, gorgeous garden and garage with a driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Nicholas Way, Northwood, HA6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located, this stunning six bedroom, five bathroom detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts a sleek interior with a high finish throughout, an extensive secluded garden and a carriage driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Ridge Road, Crouch End, N8

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This wonderfully spacious six-bedroom end-of-terrace house over three floors boasts incredible living and entertaining space, benefiting from equally large double bedrooms and glorious views over Alexandra Palace. Freehold. Read more.

Thetford Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential road in New Malden, this magnificent six bedroom house has been completely refurbished to provide a wealth of living and entertaining space across two floors. Freehold. Read more.

Henley Drive, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

A charming, light and spacious six bedroom house, well arranged over two floors and boasting a 50' driveway and rear garden located in a beautiful setting. Freehold. Read more.

Stockwell Park Road, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over four floors, this amazing six bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including a large conservatory, a double master bedroom with en suite bathroom and delightful roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Alleyn Park, Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic six bedroom detached house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with large living area, double bedrooms and lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Orchard Close, Dollis Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This extremely spacious six bedroom house offering bright and stylish accommodation with a wealth of attractive features includes three reception rooms, a dining room, four en suites, a garage and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lord Chancellor Walk, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Situated in the sought-after Coombe area of Kingston, this generously proportioned six bedroom house boasts ample living space arranged over two floors. Freehold. Read more.

Hillside Gardens, High Barnet, EN5

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This outstanding six bedroom detached house offers bright and spacious living with six double bedrooms an expansive kitchen area, two reception rooms and beautiful 50' garden, moments from the amenities of High Barnet. Freehold. Read more.

Windsor Road, Church End, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Set over three floors this impressive six bedroom semi-detached property boasts six bright bedrooms with one en suite, large reception/dining room, spacious garden room that leads to a beautifully maintained garden. Freehold. Read more.

Highfield Drive, Ickenham, UB10

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located, this expansive six bedroom house benefits from spacious interiors with a high finish, large bedrooms with four en-suites, a sizeable garden with a pool, double garage and carriage driveway. Freehold. Read more.

Askew Crescent, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over four floors, this superb six bedroom house has recently been refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting stylish accommodation and a beautiful private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sudbury Hill, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

1395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Telford Avenue, Telford Park, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Finished to a great standard throughout, this brilliant six bedroom house over three floors boasts plenty of entertaining space with a large reception room, dining room and conservatory. Freehold. Read more.

Romola Road, Herne Hill, SE24

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Boasting impressive proportions on a quiet residential road, this six bedroom property is arranged across four floors and enjoys generously proportioned bedrooms and two kitchens, as well as a charming rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Akerman Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated for the amenities of Surbiton, this superb six bedroom house benefits from bright and spacious accommodation with an impressive open-plan kitchen/dining/family room. Freehold. Read more.

Fallow Fields, Loughton, IG10

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic six bedroom house boasts a bright and airy finish with modern décor throughout the property. Located in a gated secure community, moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Freehold. Read more.

Sprucedale Gardens, Shirley, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic six bedroom detached house, offers bright and well proportioned living space with huge reception room, double bedrooms and separate one bedroom annexe. Freehold. Read more.

Mayton Street, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Spaciously arranged over four floors, this superb six bedroom terrace house offers bright and airy interiors with a sizeable garden in an excellent location moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Willesden Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

A six bedroom house boasting a bright reception room, large entertaining space on the ground floor, spacious bedrooms with ample storage space and ideally located for local amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Road, Brook Green, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom maisonette for sale

Spaciously arranged throughout, this excellent six bedroom house features generous living space throughout and offers excellent potential for development located moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Collingwood Avenue, Tolworth, KT5

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

An imposing six bedroom detached house, finished to a high standard and benefiting from a fantastic garden, off-street parking and separate annexe with a contemporary interiors. Freehold. Read more.

Beckenham Road, Beckenham, BR3

925000 Recently sold

6 bedroom house for sale

This lovely six bedroom house offers spacious accommodation, including a semi-open-plan kitchen/conservatory/dining room, huge 75' rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Manchester Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This charming five bedroom, end of terrace town house boasts bright and spacious interiors arranged over three floors as well as a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Braemar Avenue, Wembley, HA0

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic house is in the process of being renovated into six individual studio apartments over three floors, all offering en suite shower rooms and a excellent modern finish. Freehold. Read more.

Blairderry Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented six bedroom house that benefits from generously proportioned rooms and a great rear garden, while also offering a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Salisbury Avenue, Cheam, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic six bedroom semi-detached period house, offers an excellent accommodation with plenty of living and entertaining space and ample private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Bond Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Well presented and recently refurbished throughout, this six bedroom house is nicely arranged over three floors and also provides a large garden, driveway and garage to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Radcliffe Road, Harrow Weald, HA3

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition, this well designed six bedroom semi-detached house offers an extended living space with two bathrooms, well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Bellingham Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Benefitting from three floors of well arranged and bright interiors, this grand six bedroom, semi-detached house also boasts beautiful period features. Freehold. Read more.

Leigh Road, Leyton, E10

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This impressive six bedroom house boasts a fantastic living space with a modern finish throughout. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Freehold. Read more.

Bazely Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This charming six bedroom. end of terrace house benefits from three floors of well arranged and spacious interiors as well as a bright and neutral décor throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Worple Way, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Moments from amenities, this light and airy six bedroom semi-detached house offers a generous living space with three reception rooms and a separate kitchen, a large private garden and a driveway for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Conway Road, Harringay, N15

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This superb six bedroom house is wonderfully presented over three floors offering light-filled interiors throughout, including a spacious open-plan reception with fitted modern kitchen and patio access. Freehold. Read more.

Merlins Avenue, Harrow, HA2

660000 Recently sold

6 bedroom house for sale

Offering a generous living space with well proportioned bedrooms, this fantastic six bedroom house arranged over three floors also boasts a large private garden with a garage and a driveway for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. James James Murdock1