Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bayswater, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bayswater, W2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bayswater, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chepstow Place, Notting Hill Gate, W2

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat in the heart of Notting Hill has been refurbished to an exacting contemporary standard to offer spacious, modern accommodation with one en suite bathroom and private courtyard. Read more.

Chilworth Mews, Paddington, W2

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stylish and well presented two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a recent refurbishment, offering modern bright rooms and a superb location. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat boasting contemporary living space within a converted period building and a stunning reception room with an open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Ideally situated moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park and the fantastic amenities of Queensway this stunning two bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful reception room and a well equipped modern kitchen. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful bright lower ground floor, two bedroom flat offering spacious living and great local amenities on the sought-after Inverness Terrace. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a stylish décor, this fantastic and spacious two bedroom flat offers modern living in this period conversion with lift moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located for easy access into the City, this stucco fronted building houses a two bedroom flat with an en suite master bedroom and wonderfully bright reception/diner. Read more.

Kensington Gardens Square, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout this stunning two bedroom third floor flat overlooks a stunning communal garden, while also boasting a beautiful open-plan reception room and sleek modern kitchen. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and naturally bright two bedroom apartment is well arranged in a well maintained period conversion and features two balconies, a neutral décor and wood floor. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is set within an imposing building with lift. Read more.

St Petersburgh Mews, Notting Hill, W2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a wonderful quiet mews street, this wonderful two bedroom two floored house boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, expansive master bedroom and is ideally situated moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Moscow Road, Bayswater, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the second floor (with lift), benefiting from a spacious layout and a light and airy feel throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape