Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Beckton, E6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Beckton, E6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Beckton, E6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Royal Docks, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated within a fantastic modern development moments from the waterfront. Boasting a terrific open-plan reception/kitchen which extends out onto a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pandora Court, Docklands, E16

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Aaron Hill Road, Beckton, E6

300000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful ground floor two bedroom flat, overlooking the communal gardens, offers spacious interiors with a bright reception room and separate kitchen complete with allocated parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Tollgate Road, Beckton, E6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering two double bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen/living space this charming purpose-built apartment benefits from private parking and a well-maintained bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrier Way, Beckton, E6

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Aaron Hill Road, Beckton, E6

285000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within a quiet development, this bright two bedroom flat boasts a well proportioned interior with two spacious bedrooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Macgregor Road, Beckton, E16

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1