Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in Beckton, E6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Beckton, E6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Beckton, E6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulmer Road, Beckton, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a picturesque double fronted exterior, this charming three bedroom, semi-detached house also benefits from a private garden and a garage to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Wintergreen Close, Beckton, E6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom detached house is arranged over two floors and benefits from its location in a tranquil residential area moments from Beckton District Park. Freehold. Read more.

Winsor Terrace, Beckton, E6

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Set within a quiet and residential street, this charming Victorian house boasts bright and stylish interiors throughout and a large south-facing garden reaching to 86'. Freehold. Read more.

Oliver Gardens, Beckton, E6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is a three bedroom house in great condition with a large private garden at rear, and that is enviably located close to local amenities and DLR stations. Freehold. Read more.

Winchester Close, Beckton, E6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated moments away from the green open spaces of Beckton District Park, this stylish three bedroom house benefits from a wraparound garden, open-plan reception room and a recently refurbished interior. Freehold. Read more.

Tollgate Road, Beckton, E16

425000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house boasts an impressive garden, three good sized bedrooms and a modern kitchen. Moments away from shops and local amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Agate Close, Beckton, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Quietly located within easy reach of the Excel Centre and Canary Wharf, this modern three bedroom house offers well presented living space with a garden and residents parking. Freehold. Read more.

Fulmer Road, Canning Town, E16

425000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Quietly located moments from Beckton District Park, this good-sized three bedroom house enjoys open-plan living space and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Exeter Close, Beckton, E6

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1