Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Belgravia, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Belgravia, SW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Belgravia, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous one bedroom luxury apartment with high ceilings, huge windows and an excellent location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Kinnerton Street, Chelsea, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a prestigious building (with lift and porter), this stylish one bedroom luxury apartment boasts state-of-the-art technology with integrated sound and electric blinds. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Eaton Mansions, Cliveden Place, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building with a lift and porter offers ample living space and benefits from a private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Found on the third floor of a prestigious new development next to the River Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat offers exceptional accommodation close to Sloane Square. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Stephen Stephen Lovelady1