Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties to rent in Belgravia, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Belgravia, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Belgravia, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

West Halkin Street, Belgravia, SW1X

2750 per week (11917 pcm) £16,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a prestigious location just off Belgrave Square, this magnificent three bedroom house offers excellent entertaining space with a stunning reception room, dining room and good sized-bedrooms. Read more.

Dorset Mews, Belgravia, SW1X

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a peaceful location within a secure mews development with underground parking and porter, this stunning three bedroom house offers elegant interiors an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

An outstanding three bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious Belgravia location and with a phenomenal roof garden which offers unmatched views over Belgravia. Perfect for entertaining. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Whaddon House, William Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set on the sixth and seventh floor, this outstanding three bedroom split-level luxury apartment offering a fantastic full width reception, and a stylish kitchen within this premium riverside development. Read more.

Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1W

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a bright and elegant living space this wonderful three bedroom apartment offers a generous reception room and a smart eat-in kitchen, not to mention its sought-after Belgravia address. Read more.

Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1W

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fifth floor of a popular block in Belgravia, this wonderfully bright and spacious three bedroom flat offers superb accommodation with excellent access to both Victoria and Sloane Square. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and beautifully presented modern interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings throughout, this fabulous three bedroom apartment is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

Semley Place, Pimlico, SW1W

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A bright and airy three bedroom flat benefiting from recent refurbishment to provide this excellent living space located close to Sloane Square. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape