Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Belsize Park, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Belsize Park, NW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Belsize Park, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Strathray Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This sizeable two bedroom garden flat is set within a charming period conversion, benefiting from a private entrance, abundant living space, paved garden and a superb location in popular Belsize Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Fellows Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Providing a fantastic location in the heart of a sought-after area, this stunning two bedroom flat offers exceptionally bright and stylish accommodation including a roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Merton Rise, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor this gorgeous two bedroom apartment has been finished beautifully throughout and boasts a bright kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with en suite and private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fellows Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom flat located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, moments from Primrose Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Park NW3, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the second floor of an imposing early Victorian period conversion this good-sized two bedroom flat boasts a sun-filled reception room with seasonal views of The Shard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Howitt Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a superb location in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Holmefield Court, Belsize Park, NW3

549950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic third floor, two bedroom flat, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with access to wonderful communal gardens, located in the desirable area of Belsize Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

380000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Primrose Hill and the amenities in Belsize Park, this attractive two bedroom fourth floor flat offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mike Mike Tracy1