Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties for sale in Bermondsey, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bermondsey, SE1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Bermondsey, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lamb Walk, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fabulous location moments from the Southbank this stunning one bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors and boasts a superb open-plan reception room as well as a private balcony and separate terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

George Row, Shad Thames, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a modern development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and ample space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Bermondsey, SE1

599995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Lafone Street, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and is ideally located moments from the amenities on Shad Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Haven Way, Bermondsey, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including an open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a delightful private balcony with stunning views to the city. Leasehold. Read more.

Spa Road, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the top floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with a delightful private balcony, a smart separate kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Prospect House, Bermondsey, SE16

474000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern and secure development, this contemporary one bedroom fourth floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Road, Canada Water, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish, contemporary one bedroom second floor flat that enjoys a superb location and sweeping views across Southwark Park, while the amenities and transport links of Surrey Quays are close by. Leasehold. Read more.

Tower Bridge Road, Bermondsey, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a reception room with fitted storage, a lovely double bedroom and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Pilgrim House, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat is set within a well presented secure development on a quiet, leafy street just moments from the fantastic Borough Market and Bermondsey Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Sheppard Drive, Southwark, SE16

300000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Chris Chris Venter1