Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 26 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bermondsey, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bermondsey, SE1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bermondsey, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shad Thames, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on Shad Thames moments from Tower Bridge, this two bedroom flat boasting stylish accommodation including a bright and spacious reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Prioress Street, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning period conversion this exceptional two bedroom flat boasts open-plan living space, high vaulted ceilings, spacious mezzanine-level bedrooms, tall windows and lovely exposed brickwork. Leasehold. Read more.

Bermondsey Street, London Bridge, SE1

1050000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brewery Square, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish two bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two delightful double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Corio, Bermondsey, SE1

664950 - 949950

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Corio development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom apartments each wonderfully designed throughout to feature beautiful interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilds Rents, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Set in a secure modern development this stunning two bedroom penthouse flat boasts an impressive wraparound roof terrace perfect for entertaining, an expansive open-plan reception room and two stylish bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Mill Street, Shad Thames, SE1

599995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bermondsey Works, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious two bedroom, third floor apartment offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, an open-plan kitchen and a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bermondsey Works, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This unique two bedroom villa is beautifully arranged over the fourth and fifth floors with luxurious fixtures and fittings, complete with a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Arnold Estate, Bermondsey, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fabulous location moments from Shad Thames this spacious two bedroom flat offers generously sized rooms throughout including a bright and airy reception room and lovely South-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pullman House, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a superb modern development this stunning two bedroom flat offers bright interiors with a contemporary finish throughout and boasts a fantastic open-plan reception room and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Grange, Bermondsey, SE1

549995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

West Lane, Bermondsey, SE16

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a smart pub conversion, this modern two bedroom flat offers bright accommodation within moments of the Thames and local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Murdoch House, Canada Water, SE16

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Longley Street, Bermondsey, SE1

480000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts a fantastic reception room with feature fireplace, two good-sized bright bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Paradise Street., Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a fabulous location, moments from the Thames and close to a wide range of shops, amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room with private balcony, two double bedrooms with fitted storage and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

St Saviours Estate, Bermondsey, SE1

460000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Longley Street, Bermondsey, SE1

445000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Linsey Street, South Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development this stylish two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished throughout and boasts a lovely reception room, South-facing private balcony and a sleek fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Stubbs Drive, South Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a bright reception room, a smart semi-open-plan kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Rossetti Road, Bermondsey, SE16

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tovy House, South Bermondsey, SE1

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the tenth floors, this two bedroom flat boasts large open-plan reception room, smart kitchen with private balcony and two generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsley Flats, Elephant and Castle, SE1

360000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Southwark Park Road, Bermondsey, SE16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom, duplex maisonette enjoying a private entrance, a garden and close to the excellent amenities and transport links of Surrey Quays and the green open spaces of Southwark Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Mawbey House, Old Kent Road, South Bermondsey, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development this two bedroom third floor flat boasts generously sized rooms throughout with a bright and spacious reception room, two double bedrooms and well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Chris and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Chris Venter1