Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bethnal Green, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bethnal Green, E2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bethnal Green, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ravenscroft Street, Tower Hamlets, E2

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after area, this exceptional two bedroom house has been finished to an outstanding level throughout offering ample living space, double bedrooms, stunning fixtures and private roof terrace. Read more.

Coventry Road, Bethnal Green, E1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering expansive living and entertaining space throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom triplex apartment is set in a stunning church conversion within easy reach of transport and amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Gawber Street, Bethnal Green, E2

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

This charming two bedroom house boasts wooden floors throughout, spacious reception room with space to dine, private garden and fantastic bathroom with roll-top bath. Read more.

Bow Brook House, Bethnal Green, E2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Peacefully situated literally moments from the fabulous Victoria Park and the canal, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat is set within a well kept school conversion. Read more.

Dunbridge Street, Bethnal Green, E2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment set in a modern gated community featuring sizeable reception room, stylish mezzanine-level master bedroom and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Cremer Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Columbia Road, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with ample space to dine, private balcony and two generously sized bedrooms. Read more.

St Matthews Row, Shoreditch, E2

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated just a short walk from the vibrant Shoreditch Triangle, this sunny two bedroom flat is set within a secure gated development with attractive views from Juliette style balcony. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the trendy Hoxton Square and the amenities of Shoreditch, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Coopers Close, Bethnal Green, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A delightful two bedroom house offering contemporary accommodation, which benefits from a bright reception room and 29' garden, which is located close to Mile End Road. Read more.

Palmers Road, Bethnal Green, E2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern development close to Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with modern fixtures and fittings throughout and good-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Meath Crescent, Bethnal Green, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the seventh floor of an excellent residential development, this two bedroom flat offers a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen with views over Meath Gardens from a delightful private balcony. Read more.

Tanners Yard, Shoreditch, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure, gated mews development this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat provides contemporary accommodation in a great location just off Hackney Road. Read more.

Albion Yard, Whitechapel, E1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish modern d├ęcor. The accommodation also benefits from an impressive communal roof terrace and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Wharf Place, Bethnal Green, E2

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking the Grand Union Canal, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a funky open-plan living/entertaining space and close proximity to the coffee houses, bars and restaurants of Broadway Market. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape