Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Bishop's Park, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bishop's Park, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Bishop's Park, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bishop's Park Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a striking red brick mansion block, this spacious one bedroom property is arranged on the ground floor with easy access to the amenities of Fulham Palace Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hunt's Paper Factory, Bishop's Park, SW6

565000 - 595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A stunning selection of one bedroom loft-style apartments are available boasting a unique design and finish and set within a secure gated development with access to a landscaped communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingwood Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom, first floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation with a generously sized eat-in kitchen and a fantastic location moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Ranelagh Gardens, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is well proportioned within benefiting from large reception room, private entrance and fantastic location to Putney and Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Wyfold Road, Fulham, SW6

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well-presented one bedroom ground floor property situated within a period red brick building which offers open-plan accommodation and a quiet location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rebecca Rebecca Boon1