Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bishop's Park, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bishop's Park, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Bishop's Park, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Park Gardens, Parsons Green, SW6

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property boasts an elegant interior with high ceilings, a sleek fully fitted kitchen, this fabulous two bedroom first floor conversion flat is set within a handsome red brick building on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Ranelagh Gardens, Bishop's Park, SW6

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat located in Bishop's Park boasting a bright and spacious interiors throughout, two good sized bedrooms and an ideal location for all local amenities. Read more.

Parkview Court, Bishop's Park, SW6

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from Bishops Park and Fulham Road, this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment features a generous reception room, eat-in kitchen and en suite shower room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ranelagh Gardens, Hurlingham, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fabulous location by Putney Bridge Station and Bishop's Park, this delightful two bedroom first floor apartment offers newly refurbished interiors with modern d├ęcor and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Drive Mansions, Fulham, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of shops and amenities, the River Thames and beautiful Bishop's Park, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts bright rooms and lovely communal gardens. Read more.

Waldemar Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious two double bedroom garden flat with large cellar, 5 minutes to underground station forming the ground floor of this substantial converted house, moments from the vibrant Fulham Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape