Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Bishop's Park, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bishop's Park, SW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Bishop's Park, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Finlay Street, Fulham, SW6

1195000 Recently sold

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An impressive, extended three bedroom apartment presented in stunning condition which occupies the ground floor of a large semi-detached house. Freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from wonderful river views, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat features bright accommodation, porter services and a communal pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a desirable riverside development, this fantastic three bedroom third floor flat comprises a bright and spacious reception room and access to a private balcony with communal ground views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this modern end-of-terrace benefits from well proportioned rooms and good location on a quiet residential street. Freehold. Read more.

Munster Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette has recently been refurbished to a high standard and features bright and airy accommodation with a generously sized decked roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Strode Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting generous proportions and presented in an excellent condition, this three bedroom property id situated on a quiet residential street. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptionally spacious and bright three bedroom maisonette presented in excellent condition and featuring stylish décor and a good-sized kitchen with dining area. Leasehold. Read more.

Colehill Gardens, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive secure development, this light and airy three bedroom second floor flat features modern décor with period features, three well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rebecca Rebecca Boon1