Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 studio properties for sale in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Bloomsbury, WC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This beautifully proportioned one bedroom apartment has been carefully created by interior designers and architects in the heart of Fitzrovia, offering a central, yet peaceful location in Rathlone Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Newman Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located in the heart of desirable Fitzrovia this fabulous studio apartment boasts contemporary and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Exceptional one bedroom luxury apartment is located on the second floor and features high ceilings and a north facing balcony and boasts an exceptional location within Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

Bidborough Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Judd Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

449950 Recently sold

Studio for sale

This fantastic studio flat is situated within a smart residential block which benefits from both porter services and lift access, located moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

380000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Set within a beautiful block with porter this fabulous studio apartment combines generous living space with bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Blackler1