Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 1 bedroom properties to rent in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Bloomsbury, WC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a fantastic managed building close to a wealth of shops, cafés and restaurants, this modern one bedroom apartment combines ample living space with high-quality fixtures and a generous front-aspect balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

820 per week (3554 pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a fantastic managed building close to a wealth of shops, cafés and restaurants, this modern one bedroom apartment combines ample living space with high-quality fixtures and a generous front-aspect balcony. Read more.

Guilford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of a smart period conversion which benefits from an enviable position moments from the Brunswick Centre. Read more.

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury this fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer bright, modern interiors throughout. Read more.

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering modern interiors with generous living space this fabulous one bedroom flat is situated within a smart period conversion with an enviable location. Read more.

Doughty Mews, Bloomsbury, WC1N

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a peaceful mews street within an excellent location this superb one bedroom house has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard. Read more.

Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the ground floor of a superb modern development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts crisp, neutral interiors, high-quality fittings and an enviable location adjacent to Great Portland Street. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This elegant one bedroom first floor flat provides bright interiors and smart décor, all located moments from the amenities of Grays Inn Road. Read more.

Grays Inn Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented to a fantastic standard throughout this superb one bedroom flat benefits generous living space and an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom apartment offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space in a superb location in fashionable Fitzrovia. Read more.

Theobalds Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation throughout with bright décor and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Kingsway Mansions, Holborn, WC1R

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a beautiful period building on a peaceful square, this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation with bright interiors. Read more.

Bidborough Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively located between King's Cross Station and Bloomsbury Square, this fantastic one bedroom apartment boasts wonderful period architecture throughout. Read more.

Grays Inn Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from a wide range of amenities and transport this smart one bedroom flat offers bright and neutral interiors throughout. Read more.

Brunswick Centre, Bloomsbury, WC1N

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright and neutral décor throughout with an excellent location moments from a wide range of amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape