Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 25 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bloomsbury, WC1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bloomsbury, WC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Market Place, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This contemporary two bedroom split-level apartment is fantastically located overlooking Oxford Street and benefits from bright, modern décor, a superb mezzanine-level bedroom and plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

2500000 Recently sold

Enviably situated within a luxury development overlooking Queen Square this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from high-specification fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Mecklenburgh Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable setting within a stunning Georgian conversion this beautifully presented two bedroom, flat benefits from lovely private patio and two reception rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptional two bedroom luxury apartment is located on the second floor and features high ceilings and a north facing balcony and boasts an exceptional location within Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Place, Marylebone, W1B

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception area with a modern finish throughout the apartment. located in a secure building with a 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Rossetti House, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning west-facing two bedroom flat combines lovely period features with modern décor and is ideally located moments from a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious two bedroom apartment has been expertly crafted and finished with high end fixtures and fittings and boasts a unique, feature roof terrace ideal for entertaining. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

1050000 - 1500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

This brand new development is proudly set on the desirable Argyle Square and boasts an exclusive collection of two, two bedroom apartments ideally located close to St Pancras. Leasehold. Read more.

Warren Mews, Fitzrovia, W1T

1495000 Recently sold

2 bedroom mews house for sale

Recently refurbished to offer contemporary décor throughout this fabulous two bedroom mews house benefits from a desirable location. Freehold. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Marylebone and boasts stylish décor with generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright and airy two bedroom flat offers smart living space in a superb location just south of Regent's Park and within good range of a fantastic selection of shops and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Warren Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom flat combines generous and bright living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location in the heart of Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

New Oxford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering well proportioned rooms and stylish interiors, this striking two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of an excellent building just moments from the many attractions on offer throughout the West End. Leasehold. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This premium split-level apartment is set on the ground and lower ground floor of St Pancras Place, a luxurious new development in the heart of King's Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Calthorpe Street, Bloomsbury, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautiful two bedroom split-level flat has been refurbished throughout to wonderfully combine classic features with contemporary design. Leasehold. Read more.

Tavistock Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

1150000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Goodge Street, Marylebone, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a purpose-built residential development, this fantastic two bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished and features a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

University Street, Bloomsbury, WC1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom penthouse flat has been recently redecorated to present bright and neutral décor with generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fitzroy Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers generous living and entertaining space on the third floor of a secure building in the heart of Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

Grays Inn Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X

975000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located in the heart of Fitzrovia this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Russell Square Mansions, Bloomsbury, WC1B

849950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building offers fantastic open-plan living space and benefits from an ideal location in Bloomsbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Regent Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic split-level flat offers bright, modern interiors within a beautiful period conversion overlooking a lovely garden square. Leasehold. Read more.

Millman Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording bright, modern interiors with generous living space throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Wells Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of desirable Fitzrovia this fabulous two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful period building and offers bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Charles Charles Cutting1