Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in Borough, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Borough, SE1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Borough, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the fourth floor of a stunning modern development this stylish one bedroom flat boasts bright contemporary interiors including a fantastic semi-open-plan reception room and lovely winter balcony. Read more.

County Street, London Bridge, SE1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat within a stunning new development, boasting an incredibly bright reception room opening onto a charming private terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Empire Square, Borough, SE1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a contemporary open-plan interior with far-reaching views across London, this stylish one bedroom flat is in a sought-after development, close to the shops, caf├ęs and restaurants of Borough High Street. Read more.

Lant Street, Borough, SE1

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development on a quiet road, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space and a private terrace. Read more.

Weston Street, Borough, SE1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This great one bedroom first floor flat is set within a secure popular development and boasts bright and airy interiors with spacious reception room, double bedroom and fantastic central location. Read more.

Union Street, London Bridge, SE1

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers wonderful accommodation with a generous reception room with open-plan modern kitchen and a well presented bedroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape