Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in Borough, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Borough, SE1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Borough, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Valentine Place, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Nestled around a central courtyard garden, these fabulous mews houses offer contemporary interior décor with a high end specification and a central London location. Freehold. Read more.

Mill Lofts, London Bridge, SE1

1650000 - 1900000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom houses for sale

The Mill Lofts development features an exclusive collection of two three bedroom live/work units which are wonderfully complemented with high end design and an outstanding finish. Freehold. Read more.

Valentine Place, London Bridge, SE1

1099995 - 1820000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Nestled around a central courtyard garden, these fabulous three bedroom apartments offer contemporary interior décor with a high end specification and a central London location. Leasehold. Read more.

Snowsfields Yard, London Bridge, SE1

1189995 - 1249995

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

An exclusive collection of highly specified three bedroom apartments, set in the vibrant Bermondsey Street Conservation Area and very close to London Bridge Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Lant Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Located in the heart of Borough in a secure modern development this superb three bedroom apartment boasts plenty of living and entertaining space as well as two fantastic terraces with great views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

Two Fifty One, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning three bedroom apartment is set within a modern development offering excellent facilities including 24-hour concierge, residents health club and cinema room. Leasehold. Read more.

The Chroma Buildings, Borough, SE1

915000 - 1000000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

The Chroma Buildings are a prestigious new development presenting a range of three bedroom apartments in the heart of London's most vibrant creative quarter. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackfriars Circus, Southwark, SE1

960000 - 970000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

This luxurious and contemporary development features an exquisite collection of three bedroom apartments which afford an array of high-specification fittings and a superb finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

openhouse

Wednesday 7 December, 5pm to 8pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)

Book your place

Borough Road, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom flat recently refurbished throughout, boasting a contemporary interior finished to the highest quality, all in a fantastic location close to Waterloo. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Chris Chris Venter1