Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties to rent in Bow, E3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bow, E3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Bow, E3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oxley Square, Bow, E3

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the sixth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room a modern kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Abbotts Wharf, Limehouse, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful one bedroom flat is located on the third floor of a modern development with a porter, boasting fantastic living space and a private balcony with partial canal views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Moro Apartments, Poplar, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a new development with porter, communal roof terrace and gym, this stunning one bedroom flat further offers contemporary interiors, open-plan living and a private balcony. Read more.

Yeoman Court, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat within a contemporary new development boasting a generous reception room and fully integrated open-plan kitchen, all in great location along the Limehouse Cut Canal. Read more.

Mallard Point, Bow, E3

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a delightful private balcony. Read more.

Grove Road, Mile End, E3

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts a large semi-open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of a delightful development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a smart kitchen and a spacious mezzanine sleeping area. Read more.

Panoramic Tower, Poplar, E14

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom apartment set on the 15th floor of a superb, modern development, boasting a private balcony and access to a charming communal roof terrace with impressive 360° views of London. Read more.

Aqua Vista Square, Bow, E3

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a superb location on the ninth floor of a modern apartment building, this well proportioned one bedroom apartment boasts bright interiors and private balcony. Read more.

Wellington Way, Bow, E3

288 per week (1248 pcm) £1,728 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the sixteenth floor with great views to central, this charming one bedroom flat boasts a large reception room with delightful private balcony and a smart separate kitchen. Read more.

Bromley High Street, Bow, E3

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Delightful one bedroom flat set on the ground floor boasting a bright open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances and a generously-sized double bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape