Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brackenbury Village, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brackenbury Village, W6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brackenbury Village, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Galena Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located within Hammersmith, a newly converted two bedroom flat is available boasting a contemporary open-plan living space with two double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Place, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this wonderful two bedroom house has been recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting modern, open-plan accommodation and a patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hammersmith Grove, Brackenbury Village, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this modern two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Nockles1