Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties to rent in Brick Lane, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brick Lane, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Brick Lane, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom fourth floor flat set within a smart development offers a well proportioned interior with ample storage and impressive views of the City from a private terrace. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom second floor apartment located in trendy Spitalfields, which has been newly renovated offering spacious open-plan accommodation and an en suite shower room. Read more.

Vallance Road, Whitechapel, E1

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape