Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 studio properties for sale in Brixton Hill, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brixton Hill, SW2. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Brixton Hill, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A bright and spacious studio flat within a secure gated block, boasting a stylish fitted kitchen and modern bathroom recently refurbished throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton, SW2

230000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

This fourth floor studio flat offers bright accommodation, including a good-sized living space, separate kitchen and a great location on Brixton Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Tudor Close, Brixton Hill, SW2

225000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brixton Hill, Brixton, SW2

35000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

This garage is well situated within a gated development off Brixton Hill. Brixton Station (Victoria Line and National Rail) is nearby and the A23 offers the motorist easy access to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Avenue, Brixton, SW4

35000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

Secure garage situated close to Clapham High Street and Clapham Common is the nearest Underground Station (Northern Line). Great for extra storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Strathleven Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space for sale

This single private parking space is enviably situated behind a secure gated entrance and boasts a fabulous location close to a variety of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Strathleven Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space for sale

This single private parking space is enviably situated behind a secure gated entrance and boasts a fabulous location close to a variety of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1