Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bromley, BR1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bromley, BR1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bromley, BR1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hampton Grange, Bromley, BR1

800000 - 900000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This exclusive collection of two bedroom duplex apartment bedroom apartments form the luxurious Hampton Grange development which can be found within a beautiful listed former school. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampton Grange, Bromley, BR1

649995 - 705000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This exclusive collection of two bedroom apartments form the luxurious Hampton Grange development which can be found within a beautiful listed former school. Leasehold. Read more.

Shortlands Road, Shortlands, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this characterful two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors with stunning original features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Widmore Road, Bromley, BR1

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a beautiful block of flats located in the heart of Bromley, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts bright and stylish interiors well arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Freelands Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated within the popular and desirable Bromley Old Town, this charming two bedroom, end of terrace house benefits from a large reception room overlooking a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

449950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom flat is situated on the top floor of a large Victorian property and boasts neutral interiors, a large reception area and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shortlands Road, Shortlands, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom maisonette offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, private garden and garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Freelands Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a beautiful period conversion this superb two bedroom split-level flat benefits from spacious rooms throughout with an expansive reception room with feature fireplace, eat-in kitchen and a large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning gated development with underground parking this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers generously sized rooms including a superb reception room, two private balconies and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Highland Road, Shortlands, BR1

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Jefferson Place, Bromley, BR2

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Southover, Bromley, BR1

365000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom end of terrace house boasts plenty of space throughout with two expansive double bedrooms a large wrap-a-round garden and superb summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Moorside Road, Bromley, BR1

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Bromley Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Providing a private entrance and a huge rear garden extending to over 100', this first floor two bedroom period conversion is peacefully set back from the road and presented in fantastic condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Bromley town centre this superb two bedroom flat boasts a bright and airy reception room, large master bedroom and a sleek kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Amblecote Meadows, Grove Park, SE12

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Set within a peaceful and private gated development, this lovely two bedroom house is bright and spacious benefiting from a beautiful private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Boyland Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This spacious two bedroom terrace house offers generously-sized rooms throughout and boasts a fantastic south-facing private rear garden, superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes as well as off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Church Road, Shortlands, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and open interiors, including a spacious reception room, two generous bedrooms, beautiful communal gardens and a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southlands Road, Bromley, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

In need of modernisation throughout, a spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in the popular Chatterton Village, within close proximity to Raglan Primary School, and benefiting from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Burnt Ash Lane, Bromley, BR1

300000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom top-floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and boasts a large reception room with lovely bay window, two large double bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Southlands Road, Bromley, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

In need of modernisation throughout, a spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette situated in the popular Chatterton Village, within close proximity to Raglan Primary School, and benefiting from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ryan and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ryan Ninnis1