Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bromley North, BR1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bromley North, BR1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bromley North, BR1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hampton Grange, Bromley, BR1

800000 - 900000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This exclusive collection of two bedroom duplex apartment bedroom apartments form the luxurious Hampton Grange development which can be found within a beautiful listed former school. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampton Grange, Bromley, BR1

649995 - 705000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This exclusive collection of two bedroom apartments form the luxurious Hampton Grange development which can be found within a beautiful listed former school. Leasehold. Read more.

Freelands Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated within the popular and desirable Bromley Old Town, this charming two bedroom, end of terrace house benefits from a large reception room overlooking a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Freelands Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a beautiful period conversion this superb two bedroom split-level flat benefits from spacious rooms throughout with an expansive reception room with feature fireplace, eat-in kitchen and a large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ryan Ryan Ninnis1