Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 25 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brondesbury, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brondesbury, NW2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brondesbury, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Messina Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

805000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of West Hampstead, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation with stylish and modern décor, en suite shower room and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, South Hampstead, NW6

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and a sleek bathroom moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a superb location just off Abbey Road, this sizeable two bedroom flat offers ample living space with charming interiors and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kimberley Court, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an impressive new development this fabulous two bedroom loft-style apartment offers abundant living space with exposed brickwork, wood floors, trendy décor and balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Winchester Avenue, Queen's Park, NW6

699000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom first floor flat offering spacious, well presented accommodation situated close to the beautiful surroundings of Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Rutland Park Gardens, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation, a shared garden and a great location close to shop and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat boasting spacious accommodation and features a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Coverdale Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a secure purpose-built block boasting exceptional living space, a contemporary kitchen and two bathrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a large kitchen reception room, master bedroom with en suite, private patio, communal garden and excellent access to local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Birchington Road, West Hampstead, NW6

640000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

In excellent condition boasting a both light and contemporary interior décor this two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers a superb amount of living space with an exceptionally rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Metropolitan Court, Willesden Green, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a newly renovated development, this superb two bedroom flat is features a bright and spacious reception room with a well equipped kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and a fantastic roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Villas, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers high ceilings and original period features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Glengall Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation and a shared garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Julians Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this excellent two bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, ample master bedroom and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Dyne Road, Brondesbury, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright accommodation and a separate kitchen close to a wealth of amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful development featuring a selection of modern two bedroom apartments boasting stylish interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely communal gardens and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Park, Brondesbury Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat is ideally located just a stones throw away from a wealth of amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Walm Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, modern décor, communal garden and a great location close to excellent transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Sidmouth Parade, Brondesbury, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this excellent two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious and well presented accommodation, ideally located close to local shops, amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sidmouth Parade, Brondesbury Park, NW2

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An excellent two bedroom second floor flat found in Brondesbury Park boasting good sized rooms throughout and a location ideal for all local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Christchurch Avenue, Brondesbury Park, NW6

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Willesden Lane, Kilburn, NW6

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located just a stones throw away from a wealth of amenities this recently refurbished two bedroom second floor flat is finished to a high-specification, boasting bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious kitchen reception, two double bedrooms, stylish shower room close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic purpose-built block this superb two bedroom flat boasts fabulous views from a private balcony with bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Relton1