Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brook Green, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brook Green, W6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Brook Green, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bentley Place, Hammersmith, W6

799995 - 919995

My rating

Save to shortlist

12 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Newly built and offering a superb location, a selection of two bedroom luxury apartments are available and feature sophisticated interiors with an open-plan living space and energy efficient fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a stunning reception room with space to dine, large master bedroom with en suite and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Minford Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located for local amenities, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is situated on a quiet tree-lined street and benefits from period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Girdlers Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This two double bedroom split-level second floor flat is in excellent condition and is located within a secure period building close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

799999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat, features an exceptionally spacious reception room, en suite master bedroom and a charming private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolingbroke Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Granville Mansions, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an imposing mansion block, this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a superb refurbishment throughout and a convenient location within easy reach of amenities and transport links in the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Calcott Court, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and spacious accommodation, features a separate kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Nockles1