Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties to rent in Brook Green, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brook Green, W6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Brook Green, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Radnor Terrace, Kensington, W14

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the tenth floor and boasting a luxurious amount of space, this splendid two bedroom apartment offers lift access, and superior communal facilities including gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Addison Gardens, Brook Green, W14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious with large, south-facing windows in the reception room and two shower rooms, this charming two bedroom conversion flat is located in Brook Green with its delightful, village style shops and caf├ęs. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Brook Green, Brook Green, W6

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom maisonette offers immaculately presented, bright and airy accommodation over two floors, with views over the green open spaces of Brook Green. Read more.

Westwick Gardens, Hammersmith, W14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a modern development, this superb two bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, a stylish open-plan reception room with a fitted kitchen, good-sized bedrooms and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a a newly built development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offering generous accommodation with a smart open-plan reception room with a modern kitchen moments from Westfield. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a newly built development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous living space with a superb open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and good sized bedrooms in Shepherd's Bush. Read more.

Girdlers Road,, Brook Green, W14

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the sought-after area of Brook Green, this well proportioned two bedroom property is located on the first floor of a period building. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape