Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Brunswick Park, N14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Brunswick Park, N14. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Brunswick Park, N14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brycedale Crescent, Southgate, N14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom semi-detached house boasting substantial living arranged over 1900 sq ft benefits from modern and contemporary d├ęcor throughout with ample storage, 76' garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Dene Road, Oakleigh Park, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet street this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house offers bright and spacious rooms, fantastic kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite, and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Shamrock Way, Southgate, N14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This lovely four bedroom house offers four good sized bedrooms, large garden, kitchen with breakfast bar and off-street parking, all conveniently located near to the local amenities of Southgate and East Barnet. Freehold. Read more.

Beresford Avenue, Brunswick Park, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom chalet bungalow for sale

This gorgeous four bedroom chalet bungalow boasts fantastic interiors with an open-plan kitchen/reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room, two additional bedrooms and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Brunswick Park Road, New Southgate, N11

595000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house has been fully refurbished to an impressive standard and boasts spacious interiors over three floors, an en suite shower room and a stunning garden with a built-in seating area. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1