Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bushwood, E11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Bushwood, E11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Bushwood, E11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Steele Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous two bedroom terrace house boasts a gorgeous, gated communal entrance courtyard, and offers two balconies across three spacious and contemporary floors, featuring a modern kitchen and well-kept bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a secure and gated development, this brilliant two bedroom apartment offers neutral d├ęcor and a good contemporary finish throughout, while providing two good doubles, one with an en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Sansom Road, Leytonstone, E11

370000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Located close to Wanstead Flats and situated on the second and third floors, this charming two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious living with a large reception room and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone, E11

245000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Hart1