Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Caledonian Road, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Caledonian Road, N1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Caledonian Road, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

York Way, St Pancras, N1C

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a superb developement is this gorgeous and brand new three bedroom flat which offers stunning open-plan living, balcony, incredible en suite and bathroom and beautifully finished throughout. Read more.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

915 per week (3965 pcm) £5,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden. Read more.

Hillmarton Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom ground floor flat boasting a private entrance, spacious accommodation throughout, separate gym and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Offord Road, Barnsbury, N1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a sought-after location, this first floor three bedroom lateral flat provides well proportioned accommodation having been refurbished to a high standard throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape