Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 studio properties to rent in Camden, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camden, NW1. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Camden, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Albany Street, Regent's Park, NW1

763 per week (3307 pcm) £4,578 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Fully serviced, one bedroom studio apartment offering a superb central local, and not compromising on any of the luxury or comfort that executive tenants expect. Read more.

Albany Street, Marylebone, NW1

553 per week (2397 pcm) £3,318 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Fully serviced studio apartment boasting naturally bright studio room, ideally located for the superb shops and restaurants of the West End as well as the green open spaces of Regent's Park. Read more.

Waterlow Court, Queensland Terrace, Holloway, N7

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stunning studio apartment offering beautifully designed living space in a new development in the heart of Islington, moments from an array of bustling restaurants and caf├ęs. Read more.

Steeles Road, Belsize Park, NW3

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Recently renovated to a high standard this modern studio flat is located within a fabulous period conversion moments from Belsize Park Village and Haverstock Hill. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chalk Farm Road, Camden Town, NW1

259 per week (1123 pcm) £1,554 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stylish, newly built studio flat opposite Camden Stables Market, boasting two double beds, Wifi, a private kitchenette, plenty of storage and a 24/7 reception. Read more.

259 per week (1123 pcm) £1,554 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stylish, newly built studio flat opposite Camden Stables Market, boasting two double beds, Wifi, a private kitchenette, plenty of storage space and a 24/7 reception. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stylish, newly built studio flat opposite Camden Stables Market, boasting two double beds, Wifi, a private kitchenette, plenty of storage space and a 24/7 reception. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape