Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties to rent in Camden, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camden, NW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Camden, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park, NW8

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

A magnificent three bedroom apartment set with an exceptional Art Deco mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

915 per week (3965 pcm) £5,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden. Read more.

Hillmarton Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom ground floor flat boasting a private entrance, spacious accommodation throughout, separate gym and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Read more.

Eglon Mews, Primrose Hill, NW1

720 per week (3120 pcm) £4,320 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house to rent

An exceptional three bedroom, modern mews property hidden away in the heart of leafy Primrose Hill, situated moments from the cosmopolitan shops and pavement cafes of Regent's Park Road. Read more.

Offord Road, Barnsbury, N1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a sought-after location, this first floor three bedroom lateral flat provides well proportioned accommodation having been refurbished to a high standard throughout. Read more.

Parkhill Road, Belsize Park, NW3

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Haverstock Hill this well presented three bedroom flat benefits from spacious, well proportioned rooms and gated parking. Read more.

Augustus Street, Regent's Park, NW1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a purpose-built block, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat is presented in fabulous condition throughout and offers a large reception room and a modern kitchen. Read more.

Charlbert Street, St John's Wood, NW8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this contemporary three bedroom flat features bright and airy living space in a fantastic residential area moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Chalk Farm, Chalk Farm, NW3

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a quiet residential setting close to Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill, this fantastic three bedroom, first floor flat offers superbly presented and spacious interiors throughout. Read more.

Lismore Circus, Gospel Oak, NW5

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A well proportioned three bedroom flat arranged within a purpose-built block, which features a spacious reception room with balcony and a fitted kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape