Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 studio properties for sale in Camden Town, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camden Town, NW1. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Camden Town, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crowndale Road, Mornington Crescent, NW1

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Prince of Wales Road, Chalk Farm, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located close to Kentish Town and Chalk Farm, this studio flat offers ample living space, modern d├ęcor throughout and wood floors all set a short distance from the beautiful Primrose Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Street, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within a striking purpose-built block, this ground floor studio apartment offers ample living space, plenty of natural light and benefits from a great private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Cliff Court, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set in an impressive modern development this smart studio apartment on the raised ground floor offers a studio space with kitchenette, modern shower room and superb location near to Camden Town. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1