Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 2 bedroom properties for sale in Camden Town, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camden Town, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Camden Town, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Arlington Road, Camden, NW1

1325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom apartment for sale

A wonderfully bright two bedroom apartment boasting a fantastic south-facing reception room which has ample space for dining and featuring a stylish open-plan kitchen, underground parking, situated in Camden Town. Leasehold. Read more.

Kentish Town, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is an exceptionally bright and well presented property split over two floors, that has been recently refurbished to an impeccable standard. With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open-plan reception/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, N1C

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is an strikingly modern two bedroom flat in the trendy and newly developed Plimsoll Building. Boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings and finished stylishly. Leasehold. Read more.

Arlington Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a modern block is this amazing and stunningly finished two bedroom flat with beautiful wraparound glass wall opening onto private terrace, gorgeous mezzainne master bedroom with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Agar Grove, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This is a unique and stylish offering of a two bedroom house, boasting cutting-edge open-plan interiors and complete with high-specification fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Road, Camden Town, NW1

755000 - 985000

My rating

Save to shortlist

11 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Camden Courtyards is a brand new development featuring a selection of two bedroom apartments wrapped round two private courtyards boasting high-specification finishes and a stunning residents roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

openhouse

Thursday 15 December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)

Book your place

St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a stunning south-facing reception room, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from views of the canal as well as modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Delancey Street, Camden, NW1

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a generous living space with modern interiors, located in the heart of Camden close to shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a bright two bedroom flat on the fourth floor, boasting a spacious open-plan reception, two double bedrooms and serene water views over the Regent's Canal. Leasehold. Read more.

North Villas, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fabulous, smartly presented two bedroom flat with wonderful period features including impressive wood floors. Featuring well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely private garden at rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Arlington Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a brilliant location moments from Camden Town this excellent two bedroom apartment offers modern interiors flooded with natural light, offering a separate kitchen, spacious reception room and shared balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a fantastic location moments from King's Cross St Pancras, this stunning two bedroom apartment combines a unique design and a stunning finish, creating a sophisticated atmosphere throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a spacious and bright two bedroom flat on Camden Road, with period features and a modern finish, an open-plan reception kitchen and direct access to a large shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Road, Camden, NW1

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Harmood Street, Chalk Farm, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a pleasant and cosy two bedroom flat situated within Harmood House, a secure gated development. Presented over two levels, and featuring an open living area with a wooden staircase. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Park Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built block, this charming two bedroom second floor flat boasting ample accommodation offers a separate kitchen, lift access and communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Harmood St, Chalk Farm, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a well presented two bedroom flat offering interiors in great condition, a spacious reception room and a bright kitchen. Set within a secure building a short distance from Camden. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden High St, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Camden Town, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers a high standard of contemporary living throughout including a naturally bright open-plan kitchen/reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Oliver and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Oliver Venn1