Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in Camden Town, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Camden Town, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Camden Town, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room and a modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Mornington Street, Camden, NW1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat with one en suite offers ample living space, stylish d├ęcor throughout and a stunning private decked garden. Read more.

Plender Street, Camden, NW1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a marvellous two bedroom flat on the second floor, offered with sharp and clean interiors and two well proportioned doubles. Read more.

Lyme Street, Camden Town, NW1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a delightful residential street in the heart of Camden Town this superb two bedroom flat boasts period features, a fabulous en suite master bedroom and private roof terrace. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chalk Farm Road, Chalk Farm, NW1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat set in a gorgeous and uniquely designed block that offers stunning communal areas, a 24hr concierge, wifi. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape