Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties to rent in Canada Water, SE16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canada Water, SE16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Canada Water, SE16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rotherhithe Street, Rotherhithe, SE16

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located overlooking the Thames, this superb one bedroom flat offers stylish, contemporary living space with two private balconies and underground off-street parking in a sought-after location. Read more.

Greenland Docks, Canada Water, SE16

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom houseboat to rent

Set in the South Dock Marina, moments from Thames Clipper water taxi, this stylish one bedroom boat boasts a bright living area, a separate kitchen area with ample space to dine and a smart shower room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Frederick Square, Rotherhithe, SE16

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a peaceful, riverside location set around a private residents square, this bright one bedroom flat boasts a good-sized and well presented interior. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape