Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 62 2 bedroom properties to rent in Canary Wharf, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canary Wharf, E14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Canary Wharf, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Orion Point, Isle Of Dogs, E14

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourteenth floor, this stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts a bright, contemporary interior with double-height ceilings and magnificent panoramic views over London. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the 21st floor of a recently built development, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts a superb wraparound balcony with panoramic London views. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames as well as a host of designer fittings and fixtures. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

870 per week (3770 pcm) £5,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the 19th floor of a modern apartment building with an on-site concierge, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a superb, large private roof terrace with fantastic views. Read more.

Discovery Dock Apartments West, Canary Wharf, E14

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful modern two bedroom flat situated within the portered Discovery Dock West building,views toward Canary Wharf and conveniently located near the local amenities and transport links of Canary Wharf. Read more.

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat boasting panoramic views over London and a host of designer fittings and fixtures while located close to the amenities of Canary Wharf. Read more.

South Quay Square, Canary Wharf, E14

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prime location next to the Thames, this luxurious two bedroom ninth floor apartment is set in the heart of Canary Wharf and boasts a generously proportioned, high-specification interior. Read more.

Discovery Dock, Canary Wharf, E14

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish and spacious two bedroom apartment is situated on the 21st floor of a sought-after development in Canary Wharf, with incredible views of Canary Wharf,the docks and the O2 arena. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is in excellent condition with amazing views overlooking London with a stunning reception room, open-plan kitchen, two sizeable bedrooms, en suite facilites and bathroom. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set up high on the 33rd floor and boasting sensational views over the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom flat offers a luxurious lifestyle and bustling surrounds. Read more.

Belgrave Court, Canary Wharf, E14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting expansive living space throughout this stylish two bedroom riverside apartment is situated in a secure gated complex and offers stunning Thames views from the private balcony. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated along Limehouse Basin in a development with porter, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from off-street parking and a private balcony with outstanding views towards the River and City skyline. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the nineteenth floor of a stunning contemporary development within Canary Wharf, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing excellent light and incredible views of London. Read more.

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom apartment benefits from stunning views and a fantastic interior with a smart finish. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the eighteenth floor of a stunning development boasting on-site leisure facilities including cinema, restaurant and gym, all located in a wonderful location close to Canary Wharf. Read more.

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the tenth floor of the sought-after Pan Peninsula, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a beautiful reception room with dual-aspect windows offering panoramic views of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Columbia West, Canary Wharf, E14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment is set within Providence Tower, boasting a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, on the banks of the River Thames. Read more.

Port East Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of a prestigious warehouse conversion offers a fantastic living space moments from Canary Wharf. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright two bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a generous reception room opening onto a charming balcony as well as on-site gym and concierge service. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting fabulous views of the River Thames and easy access to Canary Wharf, this stylish two bedroom flat features modern fixtures and fittings, a balcony, lift and porterage. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a luxurious Riverside development with concierge, underground parking and communal facilities this lovely two bedroom property further benefits from private balcony with River views. Read more.

Province Square, Canary Wharf, E14

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the third floor of a beautifully modern development, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior with stunning city views. Read more.

Horizons Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment offer a fantastic balcony overlooking stunning views of London, with great sized bedroom and a modern finish throughout. Read more.

Horizons Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy living space with a modern finish throughout. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom property offering views over the Thames and modern interiors, while being set in a popular modern development with concierge. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated up high on the nineteenth floor of a sought-after development within walking distance of Canary Wharf, this spacious two bedroom flat enjoys a light and airy interior with excellent dimensions. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Contemporary and stylish, this fabulous two bedroom flat has a stunning interior, a 31' balcony and a superb location moments from the centre of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Tower Hamlets, E14

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom tenth floor flat boasting a bright master bedroom with built in wardrobes, an en suite shower room and private balcony. Read more.

Cascades Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat set within a superb modern development, boasting a generous interior space throughout with concierge service and a riverside location. Read more.

Dundee Wharf, Limehouse, E14

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a river outlook and a spacious interior with two balconies, this modern two bedroom flat is located within a gated development with off-street parking, a gym and a porter. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom apartment set within the contemporary Elektron development offering an ideal location in the heart of the Docklands. Read more.

Antilles Bay Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

455 per week (1972 pcm) £2,730 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom apartment offering stunning and sought-after views from the spacious balcony, light and airy living space and a desirable location close to the Canary Wharf Complex. Read more.

Arnhem Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat located on a quiet Riverside development offers a contemporary interior and fabulous views over the London skyline and across the River Thames from its private balcony. Read more.

Hutchings Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary, two bedroom apartment, offers a smart city lifestyle on the banks of the River Thames with modern décor throughout and moments away from shops restaurants and bars. Read more.

Dunbar Wharf, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with bright and modern rooms, this superb two bedroom flat offers a river setting, a wonderful balcony and a concierge service. Read more.

Streamlight Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a modern and stylish two bedroom flat, boasting an open-plan reception room extending out onto a very large balcony with phenomenal views over Canary Wharf. Read more.

Jamestown Way, Docklands, E14

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting fantastic river and O2 arena views, this spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a private balcony, a well-presented interior, parking and porter. Read more.

Newport Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the peaceful and residential Newport Avenue moments away from East India DLR Station, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and private balcony. Read more.

Cobalt Point, Canary Wharf, E14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering light and spacious accommodation with modern appeal, this superb two bedroom third floor flat is superbly located moments from Millwall Dock and the centre of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Premiere Place, Canary Wharf, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom penthouse flat (with off-street parking and porters office) offers a fantastic living space with large reception room opening onto a private wraparound balcony. Read more.

Millharbour, Docklands, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a good-sized reception room, an open-plan kitchen, a private balcony and use of a picturesque, communal water garden. Read more.

Amsterdam Road, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom duplex apartment boast a bright and airy living area, access to a private garden and a modern finish throughout the property. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom flat situated in a luxurious development with fabulous communal gardens offers views of Blackwall Basin and Canary Wharf. Read more.

Cahir Street, Docklands, E14

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated on the peaceful and residential Cahir Street, this beautiful two bedroom, middle of terrace house benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private paved garden. Read more.

Orion Point, Canary Wharf, E14

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment with beautiful views across the City to The Shard offers two excellent double bedrooms and an impressive open-plan living space. Read more.

Falcon Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

A charming two bedroom maisonette boasting a generous reception room, opening onto a delightful rear garden with stunning views of the Millwall Outdoor Dock and Canary Wharf. Read more.

Whiteadder Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated close to a great range of Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf amenities, this recently refurbished two bedroom house offers a stylish living space with a fantastic garden overlooking the docks. Read more.

Caspian Apartments, Limehouse, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy modern finish with an open-plan reception room/ kitchen and access to a private balcony. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Poplar, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fantastic first floor, two bedroom two bathroom apartment in Wharfside Point South, offered with a fabulously bright reception/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto a private enclosed terrace. Read more.

Amsterdam Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

Well located in a quiet development on the banks of the River Thames, this stylishly presented two bedroom flat offers modern living space over two floors and a delightful River facing balcony. Read more.

Adventurers Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat that boasts Thames views, a private balcony and enjoys a quiet location within a pleasant residential develpoment with a porter. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern two bedroom apartment is conveniently located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and boasts ample living space, lift, underground parking and porterage. Read more.

Millennium Drive, Isle Of Dogs, E14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a generous interior that boasts modern fittings and neutral décor, this secure, two bedroom flat, benefits from off-street parking and concierge service. Read more.

Caledonian Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the ground floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts naturally bright interiors with a lovely terrace and gorgeous views of the River Thames. Read more.

Falcon Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

With an unbeatable dock-side location, this charming two bedroom duplex flat boasts sizeable and bright accommodation, a private garden and balcony with wharf views and off-street parking. Read more.

Kingsbridge Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of gated development benefiting from bright interiors and private balcony overlooking Millwall Outer Dock. Read more.

Dartmoor Walk, Isle Of Dogs, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish contemporary décor and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Horseshoe Close, Isle Of Dogs, E14

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting open-plan entertaining space and a modern interior, this superb two bedroom flat offers two doubles, a smart kitchen and a private balcony. Read more.

Montrose House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a low-rise residential development close to Canary Wharf, this superb two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Devonshire House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a delightful open-plan kitchen with a sizeable skylight, this contemporary two bedroom flat affords good-sized accommodation and a private balcony. Read more.

Westferry Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for convenient access to Canary Wharf, this bright and neutral two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a secure modern development and offers a large reception room and lovely private balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape