Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties for sale in Canning Town, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canning Town, E16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Canning Town, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London City Island, Canning Town, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom flat combines unique design with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

420000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat on the twelfth floor of a new development boasting communal ground and concierge, while being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration. Leasehold. Read more.

Barking Road, Canning Town, E16

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat located within a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room and integrated kitchen opening onto a private balcony running the length of the property. Leasehold. Read more.

365000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stylish one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and benefits from a fantastic private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Emily Street, Canning Town, E16

365000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat on the eleventh floor of a new development boasting communal ground and concierge, while being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat on the fifth floor of a new development boasting communal ground and concierge, while being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration. Leasehold. Read more.

McCabe Court, Canning Town, E16

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hastings Road, Canning Town, E16

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic one bedroom flat situated in a brand new development, boasting high-quality contemporary interiors and offering concierge services. Leasehold. Read more.

Exeter Road, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom apartment on the second floor of a contemporary development, boasting a bright reception room opening onto a charming private balcony and an off road parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Maddison Court, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern residential development, this beautiful one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room and a stylish d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Morgan Street, Canning Town, E16

250000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a secure block and has been well maintained throughout, offering a separate modern fitted kitchen and well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1