Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in Canning Town, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canning Town, E16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Canning Town, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the contemporary Thames Tower, being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment combines contemporary d├ęcor with high-specification fixtures and offers a wonderful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

New Century House, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a superb development boasting a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and fitted storage as well as a terrific open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Vermilion, Canning Town, E16

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room with space for dining and an open-plan kitchen, further extending onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Westgate Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious, two bedroom apartment offers a well presented interior with a private balcony and use of the communal gymnasium. The property comprises sizeable reception/dining room with balcony access. Leasehold. Read more.

The Sphere, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within moments of Canning Town Station and set on the second floor, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room with access to a large balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Jersey Road, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the peaceful Jersey Road, this charming two bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from a bright and stylish interior as well as off-street parking and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hastings Road, Canning Town, E16

359950 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a modern and stylish two bedroom house, boasting a brilliant open-plan reception room/kitchen and with a private balcony extending from the master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Coltsfoot House, Canning Town, E16

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a residential cul-de-sac and set on the second floor, this superb two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room with ample space to dine, a separate kitchen and two generously sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Leslie Road, Royal Docks, E16

315000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying a pleasant location within easy reach of the stunning Royal Docks, this spacious two bedroom flat, comes with garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Caraway Close, Plaistow, E13

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Hart1