Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in Canonbury, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Canonbury, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Canonbury, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spencer Place, Islington, N1

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development in the heart of vibrant Islington this fabulous two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides spacious accommodation in a wonderful location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Newington Green Road, Islington, N1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A completely stunning two bedroom triplex that is amazing throughout with a master bedroom that benifits from two roof terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows. Read more.

Cross Street, Islington, N1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding property offers light and spacious living, boasting light reception room incorporating open-plan kitchen leading onto balcony and is located only moments from Upper Street. Read more.

Church Road, Islington, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a modern development which is moments away from the amenities of Essex Road, this smart two bedroom flat provides funky and bright accommodation. Read more.

Gaskin Street, Angel, N1

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is set on the second floor of a trendy apartment, offering a large reception room, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a lovely modern fitted kitchen. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Enjoying a superb location in the heart of Islington, this well presented two bedroom second and third floor maisonette offers bright and airy accommodation. Read more.

Harecourt Road, Highbury and Islington, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful two bedroom period property boasts well presented living and entertaining space throughout and is enviably set on a sought-after terrace in a tranquil location and boasts a private rear garden. Read more.

Red House Square, Canonbury, N1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb two bedroom maisonette offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from a charming patio garden ideal for summer entertaining. Read more.

Grosvenor Avenue, Highbury, N5

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented to an excellent standard throughout, this bright two bedroom flat benefits from a fantastic location close to the amenities in Highbury & Islington. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape