Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Catford, SE6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Catford, SE6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Catford, SE6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Duncombe Hill, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom, third floor apartment benefits from bright and stylish finished interiors and breath taking panoramic views across the City's skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

George Lane, Hither Green, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion and boasting direct access to a private section of garden this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright generously sized interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westbourne Drive, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat comprises a beautiful reception room with space for dining, fully fitted kitchen, two sizeable bedrooms and a rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Desvignes Drive, Hither Green, SE13

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Ruffell1