Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 1 bedroom properties for sale in Central Croydon, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Central Croydon, CR0. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Central Croydon, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon, CR0

330000 - 395000

My rating

Save to shortlist

10 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Fifteen Lansdowne is the new big development located in the heart of Croydon and offering a chance to own one of 71 one bedroom apartments, all featuring modern and stylish finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Saffron Tower, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers exquisite views from the 30th floor, spacious accommodation and concierge facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandle Apartments, Croydon, CR2

350000 - 355000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

The Wandle Apartments offers a superb collection of modern and bright one bedroom apartments which have each been designed to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Ruskin Square, Croydon, CR0

340000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic one bedroom eighteenth floor apartment, will be completed to the highest standard with bright open-plan living area, private balcony and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic one bedroom ground floor apartment, currently being completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

300000 - 325000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic range of brand new apartments, all completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Central Croydon, CR0

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Pinnacle Apartments, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom, seventh floor apartment is set within this prestigious development and offers spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pinnacle Apartments, Central Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the tenth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Morello, Croydon, CR9

305000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a superb central location, just in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new one bedroom third floor flat, boasts bright interior and it is being completed to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

305000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a popular modern development, situated just moments from Central Croydon. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently completed to the highest standard, this brand new one bedroom third floor flat offers spacious and versatile accommodation with unrivalled attention to detail. Leasehold. Read more.

Canius House, Croydon, CR0

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR0

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fellmonger's Yard, Croydon, CR0

280000 - 290000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Set within a central location, this development offers well proportioned one bedroom flats boasting stylish modern d├ęcor in a secure purpose-built block and private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Nova Road, Croydon, CR0

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

270000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the fifth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Farquharson Road, Croydon, CR0

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Kidderminster Road, Croydon, CR0

249950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom second floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and ample accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Rectory Grove, Croydon, CR0

215000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1