Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Chalk Farm, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chalk Farm, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Chalk Farm, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kentish Town, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is an exceptionally bright and well presented property split over two floors, that has been recently refurbished to an impeccable standard. With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open-plan reception/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Fellows Road, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom flat located on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, moments from Primrose Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is an exceptionally bright two bedroom flat, boasting contemporary interiors in great condition and a spacious reception/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Chalk Farm, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a secure, gated building, benefiting from first come first served off-street parking and fresh contemporary d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Harmood Street, Chalk Farm, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a pleasant and cosy two bedroom flat situated within Harmood House, a secure gated development. Presented over two levels, and featuring an open living area with a wooden staircase. Leasehold. Read more.

Harmood St, Chalk Farm, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a well presented two bedroom flat offering interiors in great condition, a spacious reception room and a bright kitchen. Set within a secure building a short distance from Camden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1