Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Charlton, SE7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Charlton, SE7. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Charlton, SE7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eastcombe Avenue, Charlton, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a bright and well presented interior this beautiful three bedroom house offers a private garden with beautiful views over Canary Wharf and the City and a great loft conversion. Freehold. Read more.

Troughton Road, Charlton, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Quietly located on a residential street this lovely three bedroom period house offers bright living space, well presented interior, spacious reception and is located close to the 02 for shops and restaurants. Freehold. Read more.

Woodhill, Woolwich, SE18

449950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house is situated in a quiet location set back from the road and boasts a spacious interior with a beautiful 50' south-facing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Valley Grove, Charlton, SE7

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Maryon Grove, Charlton, SE7

320000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This bright and airy three bedroom house in Charlton offers spacious accommodation with a large reception room flooded with natural light that leads to a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Ruffell1