Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 34 3 bedroom properties for sale in Chelsea, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chelsea, SW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Chelsea, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pont Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the first and second floors of a red brick mansion block, this elegant three bedroom flat offers luxurious and spacious interiors, a grand reception room and a fantastic eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Chelsea Island offers a unique, three bedroom penthouse with classically proportioned interiors set within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Britten Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This exceptionally spacious three bedroom house is arranged over four floors with a charming family dining room and open-plan kitchen and feature double reception. The property is quietly located on Britten Street. Freehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautiful three bedroom duplex apartment is situated just behind King's Road, offering outstanding living space, an impressive reception room and three en suites. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Roland Mansions, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding lateral, three bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts an exceptionally light, south-facing reception beautifully paired with reclaimed French Oak flooring throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Admiral Square, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering impressive living space with an expansive reception room, a stylish kitchen and a decked balcony, this fantastic three bedroom apartment is located in the fantastic Chelsea Harbour development. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramerton Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space inside and out, this stunning three bedroom house is ideally located just off Chelsea's famous King's Road. Freehold. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two spacious floors, this brilliant three bedroom apartment boasts two receptions with high ceilings and a private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after, quiet Chelsea street. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

2250000 - 2450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of stylish three bedroom offering classically proportioned interiors and is enviably located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Coleherne Court, Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

2395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

A luxurious two bedroom penthouse set within a popular apartment block within Chelsea Harbour. The property benefits from ample living and entertaining space and a private porter service. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fantastic and beautifully presented three bedroom maisonette offering contemporary accommodation with an en suite master bedroom and an expansive private terrace on the top of the building. Leasehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crompton Court, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

The property has been refurbished while on the market, including newly fitted, triple glazed windows and benefits from a substantial reception room with bay windows and is located in a prime location on Brompton Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Cranley Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an impressive lateral space, this stylish three bedroom luxury apartment offers airy interiors with a private courtyard, a separate dining room and generous kitchen in the heart of South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic refurbished two bedroom split-level apartment offers an expanse of space with a feature eat-in kitchen and a split-level garden with garden room. Freehold. Read more.

1750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a recently refurbished three bedroom maisonette featuring bright and contemporary accommodation with en suite facilities, amazing reception room with balcony and lots of useful storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Billing Street, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This three bedroom house arranged over three floors benefits from an exclusive location among an enclave of period houses in this quiet oasis in lively central London. Freehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1495000 Recently sold

This spacious three bedroom flat is arranged over three floors and comprises beautifully decorated accomadation with two private balconies. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This three bedroom flat features beautifully presented accommodation (with lift) including a stunning reception room with wood floors and offers easy access to the superb shopping on London's renowned King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering ample living and entertaining space with a private roof terrace, this desirable three bedroom maisonette boasts an enviable location between the River and Chelsea's King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented duplex flat benefiting from a stylish interior boasting bright rooms with high ceilings, en suite facilities, a mature south-facing garden and plenty of useful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

A sleek three bedroom maisonette with a fabulous roof terrace, en suite facilities and a very high standard of interior décor throughout, located moments from King's Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting uninterrupted views over the River Thames with bright south-facing windows, this unique three bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to an impeccable standard in to Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated close to the river, this fabulous three bedroom flat features bright and modern living space that has been recently refurbished with superb proportions throughout and direct access to pretty communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

1250000 Recently sold

Boasting wonderful proportions and a stylish interior, this superb three bedroom split-level flat offers immaculately presented accommodation including a fabulous south-west facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

1250000 Recently sold

Arranged over three floors, this stylish split-level apartment boasts wooden floors, ample storage and a charming private balcony and boasts a wonderful location close to the River Thames. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chelsea Embankment, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious three bedroom apartment is set within a premium mansion building on the sought-after Chelsea Embankment. The apartment boasts an impressive reception room opening onto a spacious private courtyard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A generously sized three bedroom flat arranged over three floors, boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with modern fittings and fixtures. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors with period features and a bright, bay-fronted reception and direct access to quiet communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well arranged three bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic entertaining space with a substantial reception with space to dine and a modern, open-plan fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

650000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the on the third and fourth floor (with lift), this light and well arranged three bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with un-interrupted views over the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1