Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 20 3 bedroom properties to rent in Chelsea, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chelsea, SW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Chelsea, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Roland Mansions, South Kensington, SW7

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This outstanding lateral, three bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts an exceptionally light, south-facing reception beautifully paired with reclaimed French Oak flooring throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2350 per week (10184 pcm) £14,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

An outstanding three bedroom maisonette boasting a grand, private entrance hall leading to generous living space with impressive high ceilings, en suite facilities, patio and contemporary fittings. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This three bedroom flat occupies a superb South Kensington address and boasts beautifully refurbished living space arranged over two floors, as well as a patio and a substantial eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Clabon Mews, Chelsea, SW1X

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Located down a secluded Mews between Chelsea and Knightsbridge, this outstanding three bedroom house with a garage boasts an expanse of living and entertaining space with a patio and a terrace. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Proudly set along a prestigious Chelsea street lined with traditional red brick mansion blocks, this impactful three bedroom penthouse has been immaculately refurbished to the highest standard over three floors. Read more.

Roland Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1595 per week (6912 pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom first floor flat is set within a modern development and offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with a lovely west-facing private terrace. Read more.

St Luke's Street, Chelsea, SW3

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful three bedroom house offers an impressive living space with a private patio garden to the rear and a sunny terrace accessed off the master bedroom. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

1295 per week (5612 pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the sixth and seventh floor, this outstanding three bedroom split-level luxury apartment offering a fantastic full width reception, and a stylish kitchen within this premium riverside development. Read more.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

1275 per week (5525 pcm) £7,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout, a stunning three bedroom second floor flat overlooking a beautiful communal garden and offering well presented living space. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Read more.

Sprimont Place, Chelsea, SW3

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering ample living and entertaining space with bright and beautifully presented interiors, this gorgeous three bedroom house is enviably located for the fashionable King's Road. Read more.

Ovington Square, Knightsbridge, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious lateral flat enjoys a superb Knightsbridge location on a garden square boasting three double bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the surrounding gardens. Read more.

Milner Street, Chelsea, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful three bedroom flat with own private entrance is cleverly arranged with lovely south-facing patio area, en suite master bedroom, eat-in kitchen and impressive open reception room and dining room. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful three bedroom riverside apartment offers a stylish living space with open-plan reception room, generous bedrooms and a decked balcony with views of the river. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented duplex flat benefiting from a stylish interior boasting bright rooms with high ceilings, en suite facilities, a mature south-facing garden and plenty of useful storage space. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Chelsea, SW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the river, this fabulous three bedroom flat features bright and modern living space that has been recently refurbished with superb proportions throughout and direct access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Damer Terrace, West Brompton, SW10

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat set within a stunning property, situated close to the river Thames and benefiting from a fabulous south-facing roof terrace. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely three beroomed flat ofers a smart interior with plenty of storage space, modern fittings and fixtures and a superb location for the shops and amenities on both Fulham and King's Road. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from King's Road, this lovely three bedroom flat situated on the first floor offers bright and spacious interiors, well proportioned rooms, two private balconies and a separate storage shed. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic three bedroom flat refurbished to a high standard, boasting an open-plan kitchen/reception room and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape