Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties for sale in Chelsea Creek, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chelsea Creek, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Chelsea Creek, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1995000 - 2550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of fantastic two bedroom luxury apartments, each classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Octavia House, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous open-plan reception room with modern kitchen, fantastic master bedroom with en suite and access to a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Townmead Road, Imperial Wharf, SW6

1295000 Recently sold

Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous open-plan reception room with modern kitchen, fantastic master bedroom with en suite and access to a communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Lots Road, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury two bedroom apartment is ideally set on the fourth floor and boasts a stylish and spacious reception bathed in natural light with multi aspect windows and a private balcony within this waterside development. Leasehold. Read more.

The Quadrangle, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a popular block within the impressive, modern development of Chelsea Harbour. Leasehold. Read more.

Doulton House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb first floor property situated within a waterside development and benefiting from an onsite gym, pool and spa as well as a 24-hour porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Townmead Road, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the prestigious Imperial Wharf development, this stunning two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) offers open-plan accommodation with balcony and parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this fabulous Chelsea riverside development, this stunning two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a stunning reception room with south-west-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor property in a stylish new build waterside development with high-specification fixtures and fittings and 24-hour porter. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat is set within a newly built development and offers high-specification fixtures and fittings and access to a communal gym and pool. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom property is located on the fourth floor of a newly built development and offers stylish and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Regency House, The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat offers great views from its balcony and bright reception room, while offering a 24-hour porter service and communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Regency House, The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious two bedroom apartment has been finished to a highest standard with wood floors throughout and benefits from a fantastic location adjacent to the River Thames with secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1