Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 1 bedroom properties for sale in Chiswick, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chiswick, W4. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Chiswick, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wendell Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom ground floor flat in Shepherd's Bush, boasting spacious interiors throughout and close proximity to amenities that are easily accessible nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of Chiswick this beautiful one bedroom apartment offers a stunning interior finish with gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen leading to private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Corney Reach Way, Corney Reach, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated moments from Chiswick Pier in a sought-after modern development, a stylish and well proportioned one bedroom apartment presented in fabulous condition throughout with direct access to communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Fauconberg Road, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this stunning one bedroom garden apartment offers a gorgeous living space with south-west facing garden, potential to extend(STPP) and access to a cellar. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Copenhagen Gardens, Chiswick, W4

499950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a stunning gated development this wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts neutral interiors throughout, a private garden and an allocated parking space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hogarth Views, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the fabulous grounds of the historic Hogarth Estate, this exquisite development offers beautiful one bedroom apartments with luxury living and a beautiful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Burlington Lane, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat with neutral d├ęcor throughout is located only moments away from the River Thames and the amenities of Chiswick High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Spencer Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet, tree-lined residential street in a gorgeous hotel conversion, this charming one bedroom flat is bright and airy within boasting a large bedroom, good-sized kitchen and private entrance. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dukes Avenue, Chiswick, W4

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom first floor apartment is situated in a substantial Victorian conversion on this desirable residential street in the heart of Chiswick. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Sun Quarter, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this fantastic one bedroom second floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Lefroy Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom conversion flat, offered in the highest order with underfloor heating, fully integrated kitchen and a fantastic location for local amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chiswick Village, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat situated within a popular purpose-built development in the heart of Chiswick while offering generously proportioned accommodation and well maintained communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Fauconberg Road, Grove Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat offers fabulous accommodation including a reception room with parquet floor, a lovely kitchen and modern bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

The Vale, Acton, W3

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

The Orchard, Bedford Park, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a secure development, this one bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room, separate kitchen and sleek bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles. Leasehold. Read more.

The Vale, Acton, W3

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This great one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern interiors, all moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Stamford Brook Road, Ravenscourt Park, W6

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Tom and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Tom Wright1