Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in Chiswick, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chiswick, W4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Chiswick, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Crescent, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

These stunning three bedroom town houses offer stylish accommodation with fabulous entertaining space, neutral décor and located in the sought-after Chiswick. Leasehold. Read more.

Bedford Close, Corney Reach, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

With a peaceful residential location close to the river this fantastic three bedroom town house offers two reception rooms, fabulous kitchen/dining room, private garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Esmond Gardens, Bedford Park, W4

1045000 Recently sold

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This recently renovated premium, three bedroom flat is situated on South Parade in Bedford Park overlooking the communal gardens and common. Leasehold. Read more.

Devonshire Street, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this superb three bedroom penthouse apartment provides a wealth of stylish living space and three private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Spaciously arranged over two floors, this stylish three bedroom apartment is bright and modern throughout with open-plan accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Hartswood Road, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road, this fantastic three bedroom maisonette boasting modern décor throughout benefits from a separate eat-in kitchen, en suite and its own private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Avenue, Chiswick, W4

625000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A very attractive and spacious three bedroom top floor flat offering refurbished modern living in the heart of peaceful Chiswick which offers superb transport links to central London. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Church Path, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a peaceful residential street this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers a beautiful modern interior finish throughout with superb kitchen, impressive reception room and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Emlyn Gardens, Wendell Park, W12

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1