Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties to rent in Chiswick, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Chiswick, W4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Chiswick, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gunnersbury Mews, Chiswick, W4

1361.54 per week (5900 pcm) £8,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Fantastically located in the sought-after Chiswick, this fabulous town house offers exquisite living and entertaining accommodation with stylish interiors and contemporary finish. Read more.

Copper Tree Mews, Grove Park, W4

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with a secure, private gated entrance, off-street parking and underfloor heating throughout. Read more.

Flanders Road, Chiswick, W4

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set over the lower ground floor of a striking mansion block this superbly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior living space with a beautiful modern finish throughout. Read more.

Barrowgate Road, Chiswick, W4

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the ground floor of an attractive residential development, this fantastic three bedroom two bathroom apartment features a large private wraparound garden. Read more.

Wendell Park, Wendell Park, W12

517 per week (2241 pcm) £3,102 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a lovely period conversion, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat features an eat-in kitchen leading to a lovely private terrace and master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Read more.

Ashchurch Terrace, Shepherd's Bush, W12

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Well presented throughout with a modern interior and bright well proportioned rooms, a fantastic three bedroom split-level flat set within a private building providing bike storage and a private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Southfield Road, Chiswick, W4

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive period property next to Southfields playing fields, this great three bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space arranged over two floors. Read more.

Kew Bridge Court, Kew Bridge, W4

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive gated development on the banks of the River Thames at Kew Bridge, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with a patio garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Ellesmere Road, Chiswick, W4

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This secure, well presented three bedroom flat with fantastic outside storage offers good proximity to Chiswick High Road with two balconies front and rear. Read more.

Edensor Gardens, Chiswick, W4

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented three bedroom third floor flat featuring a large reception room with space to dine and a lovely balcony, excellent kitchen and generously proportioned bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape